As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Valterra #ad
RP800 Rocket Hand Pump for RV, Camper Holding Tank Faucet Pump, Valterra, Chrome #adValterra #ad
- Easy to use: rotate the handle back and forth to pump water through the faucet. Cold water rv faucet: hand pump is ideal for RV's and campers with a holding tank that require a pump faucet. Easy to install: simply drill a hole through the countertop, place pump, and connect hose to water tank.
Replaceable parts: valterra repair kit RP320 available for making quick and easy repairs. Functional prime lock: keep the water in prime hold position for immediate water release, or leave the line in drain position to return water to the holding tank.
|Manufacturer||Valterra Products LLC #ad|
2. Lippert Components #ad
Flow Max Water Pump for RVs #adLippert Components #ad
- Compatibility - choose from a 12v or 115V configuration depending on your needs. Blocks debris-the included flow max screen prevents debris from entering the pump, helping to keep water clean.
Premium pressure - flow max averages 50 psi with an average of over 3. 0 gallons per minute water flow. Durability - designed with a heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant motor. Reduces damage- the flow max water pump can run dry without incurring damage for worry-free operation.
3. J & C Water Systems #ad
J & C Water Systems R3700CW Colonial White Dual Flow Water Pump #adJ & C Water Systems #ad
- Press down completely to lock for continuous city water flow. When using city water, move handle down slowly to open CW valve.
When using tank water activate handle in upright position, using short strokes. Hold in this position for quick use. Zebra combo city water pump And Faucet - For marine, RV and van use.
|Brand||J & C Water Systems #ad|
|Manufacturer||Zebra RV #ad|
4. Zebra RV #ad
Zebra RV R3700-Polar White Combo Water Pump #adZebra RV #ad
- When using tank water activate handle in upright position, using short strokes. When using city water, move handle down slowly to open CW valve.
Hold in this position for quick use. Zebra combo city water pump And Faucet - For marine, RV and van use. Press down completely to lock for continuous city water flow.
|Brand||Zebra RV #ad|
|Manufacturer||Zebra RV #ad|
|Part Number||R3700-Polar White|
5. USA Adventure Gear #ad
ProGear 3200 RV Replacement Water Pump | 2088/4008 Revolution Direct Replacement | 3.3 GPM Strong Flow | 12 Volt DC | Self-Priming | Approved for Potable Water Use #adUSA Adventure Gear #ad
- 3. 3 gallons-per-minute GPM with 8-foot lift. We provide personalized service to our customers. If you have any issues with our products, we will ship you A NEW UNIT OR REFUND YOUR MONEY, no questions, hassle free.
Works with most RV brands. Priming capabilities - 8 feet 4 m. 2-year full replacement warranty from date of purchase. Benefits: rv replacement water Pump. Note: all units are tested at the factory and may arrive with a slight bit of water in the chambER.
Turns on and off using water pressure at 45 PSI. Runs dry without damage. Dimensions: 4. 84”h x 9. 12” w x 4. 55” d. Runs on RV power. Inlet/outlet ports -1/2" flare mnpt. Max operating pressure - 150 psi 10 bar. Pump turns off once pressure reaches 45-PSI. Quiet operation. Connect fittings- 1/2" Flare MNPT. Instruction Manual.
6. Camco #ad
Blue, Camco 22484 Water Bandit -Connects Your Standard Water Hose to Various Water Sources, Lead Free #adCamco #ad
- Not intended for use under pressure. Stop wasting water due to poor connections. Compliant with all federal and state level low lead laws.
3 1/4 inch long and attaches to any standard size faucet. Connects a hose to unthreaded faucets or those with stripped threads. Csa low lead content certified to NSF/ANSI 372.
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects|
7. RecPro #ad
RecPro RV Exterior Spray Port Hook-Up Connector | Optional Hose with Sprayer or Quick Connector | RV Exterior Shower Port Black, Port Only #adRecPro #ad
- By hooking up a hose to it, and more with ease. Coming in black or white, it matches most RV designs while not sticking out or drawing attention to itself. Just make room for it on the side of your RV, splice it into your existing plumbing system and bolt it on.
It can be used with a coil hose or you can add a quick connect adapter to it to connect a garden hose. Compatible with standard rv plumbing systems, it has bolt-on installation that’s small by industry standards.
Made of durable plastic with a brass valve, rinse off your camper, helping you clean off muddy shoes, you have water access outside of your RV, this spray port is built to give you great use for a long time. With the internal seal for leak protection, you won’t have to worry about any of that water making its way out without your say so.
8. JR Products #ad
JR Products 97025 Manual Water Faucet,Chrome #adJR Products #ad
- Instructions included. Plumbing hook-up is not provided but uses a threaded 1/4” MPT fitting. Requires 1-3/4” access hole. Self-priming and provides constant water flow.
|Brand||JR Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||JR Products #ad|
9. Dura Faucet #ad
6-inch Tall Chrome, Dura Faucet DF-DF350-CP RV Drinking Faucet #adDura Faucet #ad
- Installation | this faucet only requires a 1-hole sink opening. Design | this is a universal model, but this faucet also fits all residential filtration systems too! We know that sink space is often limited on the road, you can buy with confidence knowing that this will fit your current system’s hardware. Not only that, and will fit all recreational vehicle's under counter water filtration systems.
So, and that is why we have designed this ultra-slim faucet to work well with your size restrictions. And why would you want anything less for a faucet meant specially to filter water for consumption? Quality | ever a little suspicious of the water you hook up to? perhaps it just tastes awful? are you looking for a faucet that is not only good looking, you’re in luck! This is a faucet that will function for years to come.
You can have filtered water without sacrificing style. The brass construction of this faucet is the quality you need, but that will last for a lifetime of use? Well, and should expect, to ensure durability.
The flow rate is a powerful 2 GPM for those that are looking for powerful stream and an unassuming and petite looking faucet. Compression fitting included. Features | this drinking faucet features a 6-inch tall gooseneck-style spout to accommodate a variety of drinking glass sizes, tea kettles, smaller pots, coffee pots, and even the dog’s water dish! Virtually anything you want filtered water for. And it has a quick-lever water delivery that is not only absolutely functional, it’s really fun to use! The enjoyment you will get from pushing up the smooth lever may actually compel you to drink more water.
|Brand||Dura Faucet #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dura Faucet #ad|