As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tribology/Tech-Lube #ad
8 oz, Tribology/Tech-Lube TSG Universal Auto Care Silicone Paste with Brush #adTribology/Tech-Lube #ad
- Reconditions rubber and plastic; eliminates squeaks. Ideal for use on electric connectors, O-rings, weather stripping, battery terminals, bulb bases, seat and window tracks.
Clear non-melting paste. Protects against surface oxidation. Multi-purpose lubricant and protectant with high dielectric strength.
2. Mission Automotive #ad
Dielectric Grease/Silicone Paste/Waterproof Marine Grease 8 Oz. Made in USA- Excellent Silicone Grease #adMission Automotive #ad
- Please note: applicator brush intentionally bent to maximize reach to jar edges. Great for many common tasks: most common uses of marine grease including changing spark plugs, weatherstripping, etc. Lubricating and preserving rubber gaskets, hoses, lubricating brake caliper pins, O-rings, and fixing sluggish car windows.
Top quality: Produced to the highest industry standards. Applicator brush for ease of application: applicator brush attached inside lid at an angle; product will be clear/transparent/translucent to slightly milky-white.
Multitude of uses: silicone paste / silicone grease is perfect for a variety of automotive, electrical and marine uses and compatible with a variety of materials, including metal, rubber and plastic; prevents voltage leaks around electrical connections.
Seals and protects: our dielectric grease is a thick, long lasting waterproof synthetic silicone lubricant lube that prevents oxidation, inhibits corrosion & seals out contaminants such as salt & dirt; non-melting, stable consistency from -55-570 F.
3. CRC #ad
CRC 14055 6.5 oz Rtv Silicone Sealant, Clear Paste #adCRC #ad
- Pressurized packaging keeps silicone fresh so it won't dry out. Revolutionary select-A-Bead nozzle that allows user to control bead width. Voc compliant. Seals, bonds, waterproofs and protects quickly and easily.
Self sealing lug. Water-tight seal. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Shows little change in physical properties after exposure to rain, snow, temperature extremes and weathering. Not voc compliant for California & OTC. Clear. Cures at room temperature- no special curing methods required.
4. 3M #ad
3M Clear Super Silicone Seal, 3 oz, 08661 #ad3M #ad
- Product effectively bonds to a variety of materials, wood, ceramic, including clean metal, glass, natural and synthetic fiber, painted surfaces and many plastics. Adhesive properties offer high resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone, and extreme temperatures.
Rapid-curing clear silicone seal offers excellent adhesion. Versatility allows for use throughout an automobile. Sealant cures to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to moisture in the air.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
5. Loctite #ad
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant 2.7-Ounce Tube 908570 #adLoctite #ad
- 7 oz. 2. Bonds abs, porcelain, ceramic, granite, cultured marble, fiberglass, glass, aluminum, vinyl tile, stainless steel, wood, some rubbers and plastics.
Aquarium safe. No cracking, peeling or shrinking. Use for sealing or repairing door frames, vents, toys, appliances, windows, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, shoes and boots.
6. Jecr #ad
By Dr. Chem, Ideal for Gaskets, 80G Tube, Brake Pads, Jecr Silicone Grease, and Electrical Connectors, General Purpose Dielectric Paste, O Rings, Waterproof Marine Grease #adJecr #ad
- This grease improves water resistance of the flashlights and protects threads from wearing out. Prevention: prevents oxidation, seals out contaminants, inhibits corrosion / rust, non-melting with a very stable consistency.
Compatibility: silicone dielectric grease is perfect for a variety of automotive, including metal, electrical and marine uses and compatible with a variety of materials, rubber and plastic. Silicone grease is used with waterproof devices as it has a very thick body and doesn't dissolve in water.
Water resistant: silicone grease is widely used to lubricate threads of water submersible flashlights used for diving and spearfishing. Household uses: our paste can be used to lubricate fountain pen filling mechanisms, shower heads, lubricating door hinges, waterproof watches, and to preserve O-rings in flashlights, garden hoses, threads on bolts, plumbing, and air rifles.
Versatile: ideal for spark plugs, lubricating and preserving rubber gaskets, lubricating brake caliper pins, hoses, fixing slow car windows, O-rings, and maintaining electrical connections without rust.
7. Permatex #ad
0.5 fl. oz., Permatex 24129 Silicone Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant #adPermatex #ad
- Temperature range -50 degree f to 3000 degree F -46 degree C to 1649 degree C. 100% compatible with internal/external Brake rubber and plastic hardware.
Works with all ethylene-propylene rubber and metal components. Non-melting, 100% silicone based formula, fortified with ceramic solids. Lasts longer than ordinary caliper greases and disc Brake quiet products.
8. 3M #ad
9 oz, 08945, 3M Copper Anti Seize, Brake Lube #ad3M #ad
- Blend of tiny copper and graphite metal particles in semi-synthetic oil holds up under extreme pressure and temperature conditions. Ideal as an anti-seize lubricant for the metal-to-metal contact points of brake systems not for use on friction material.
Use to keeps nuts & bolts from seizing together. High-viscosity lubricant promotes free movement in metal-to-metal applications. Thick viscosity and ability to "stay where put" may help inhibit rust. Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 2000° F.
9. Permatex #ad
Permatex 09128 Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant, 8 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Suggested applications: spark plug threads installed in aluminum, oxygen sensors, exhaust manifold bolts, thermostat housing bolts, knock sensors, engine bolts, fuel filter fittings and battery cable connections.
Provides good electrical conductivity. Temperature range: -30F to 1800F. Fortified with high quality rust and corrosion inhibitors. Prevents seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist.