As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Permatex #ad
8 oz., Permatex 80078 Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle #adPermatex #ad
- Temperature range: -80°f to 1600°f -51°C to 871°C. A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite lubricants that is salt, corrosion, and moisture resistant.
Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Use for easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts; enables easier disassembly of parts exposed to high temperatures.
2. 3M #ad
3M Copper Anti Seize, Brake Lube, 9 oz, 08945 #ad3M #ad
- Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 2000° F. Use to keeps nuts & bolts from seizing together. High-viscosity lubricant promotes free movement in metal-to-metal applications. Blend of tiny copper and graphite metal particles in semi-synthetic oil holds up under extreme pressure and temperature conditions.
Not for consumer sale or use. Ideal as an anti-seize lubricant for the metal-to-metal contact points of brake systems not for use on friction material. Thick viscosity and ability to "stay where put" may help inhibit rust. For industrial/occupational use only.
3. GREASECO #ad
Copper Anti Seize Lubricant | Copper Grease | Brake Grease Pins & Cams | Spark Plugs | Thread Compound | Bolt Grease Screw Lube | High Temp | Automotive | Never Seize Paste | 8 Oz Brushtop | Bustapart #adGREASECO #ad
- Protects: nuts, screws, spark plugs, Gaskets, Bolts, sprockets, Valve Assemblies, Chains, splines, Gears & Conveyors. Excellent brake lube antiseize for brake pins and Brake Cam Assemblies Subject To Extreme Conditions: Water, Steam, Chemicals, Extreme Pressure, Rust & Corrosion.
High temp copper anti-seize grease for threaded fittings bolts & nuts; brush Top Applicator Included! Reduces galling, seizing, welding & carbon fusion providing A Dry-Film of Protective Solids On Threads; Reducing Total Amount of Torque Needed For Easier Disassembly.
Calcium sulfonate thickened grease; Copper Fortified Grease Compound Unaffected By Severe Temperatures, Vibration, Expansion And Contraction.
4. GREASECO #ad
Aluminum Anti Seize Lubricant | Aluminum Grease | Brake Grease Pins & Cams | Spark Plugs | Thread Compound | Bolt & Screw Lube | High Temp | Automotive | Never Seize Paste | 8 Oz Brushtop | Bustapart #adGREASECO #ad
- Protects: nuts, spark plugs, screws, Splines, Bolts, Gaskets, chains, Sprockets, valve assemblies, Gears & Conveyors. High temp aluminum anti-seize grease for threaded fittings bolts & nuts; Brush Top Applicator Included! Reduces galling, seizing, welding & carbon fusion providing A Dry-Film of Protective Solids On Threads; Reducing Total Amount of Torque Needed For Easier Disassembly.
As bustapart aluminum anti-seize is free of Copper, It Can Be Safely Used On Stainless Steel Or Other Sensitive Alloys. Do not use On Oxygen Systems. Excellent brake lube antiseize for brake pins and Brake Cam Assemblies Subject To Extreme Conditions Of Water, Chemicals, Steam, Rust, & Corrosion.
5. EDSRDUS #ad
EDSRDUS Brake Grease Anti Seize Lubricant, Waterproof Anti-Rust Anti-Corrosion Wear Resistance Grease Tube for Lubricating The Brake System 0.5 Oz.x3 Tube Pack #adEDSRDUS #ad
- Temperature range: -4°f~302°f -20°c~150°c for wheel cylinder maintenance grease; -4°f~1112°f -20°C~600°C for anti-seize lubricant; and -4°F~1832°F -20°C~1000°C for brake pad grease. Function: resistance to abrasion, and aging, as well as resistance to corrosion.
Application: the wheel cylinder maintenance grease lubricates the movable shaft and piston surface of the brake system's sub-cylinder, extending the life of the sub-cylinder, particularly in ABS and EBD brake systems. Easy to use: these greases are used in the same way as traditional grease, but please use brake lubricant on the back and sides of the brake pads rather than the front.
Package include: the set includes three tubes of grease: one with a red shell for wheel cylinder maintenance grease, one with a gray shell for anti-seize lubricant, and one with a yellow shell for brake pad grease.
Rubber and plastic parts are both compatible. The brake pad grease is used to eliminate squealing and to keep the brake pads from becoming stuck due to heat. The anti-seize lubricant can keep the hub from becoming rusted and difficult to disassemble, as well as extend the hub's service life. Additionally, rust, water, the service life of our greases is extremely long.
6. CmayAlgc #ad
Automotive Brake Grease Caliper Pad General Purpose Lubricant Wheel Bearing Anti Squeak Seize High Temperature Lube Sealant Metal Paste Waterproof Quiet Accessories for Auto Motorcycle Machine Bike #adCmayAlgc #ad
- Wide use: compatible with most rubber sealing products. Our brake silent grease also eliminates disc brake squeal, and dampens vibration between contact points. Suitable for bicycles, wire ropes, high-temperature long life bearings, roller bearings, deep groove ball bearings, lawn mowers, high temperature and high-temperature Load shifting mechanism, generator pulley bearings and clutch bearings, automobile wheel bearings and tensioner bearings, gearboxes, nuts, tractors, precision hinges and tracks.
Vehicle essential parts: ensure that critical caliper pins, protects parts from corrosion and rust, sleeves, bushings and pistons remain lubricated throughout the life of the brake pads. We will offer you a satisfied solution for this issue as soon as we can.
Extreme temperature range: -20°C to 150°C For reference only. Perfect partner: it has good adhesion and lubricity, very low volatility, is waterproof and long performance life. Your satisfaction is our greatest motivation!!! It’s convenient for your daily use and it’s definitely the best choice of your car. 24 after-sales service: 100% satisfaction guarantee! if you have any problem with our product please contact us anytime.
7. Permatex #ad
Permatex 81343 Lubricant #adPermatex #ad
- Resists temperatures up to 1600 F. Part number: 81343. Prevents seizing, galling and corrosion of metal parts. Package weight : 06 pounds.
8. Loctite #ad
Loctite 555336 Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant Brush Top, 8-oz. #adLoctite #ad
- Temperature range: -30 F to 1800 F. Formulated for severe environments. A premium quality copper anti-seize and thread lubricant that may be used to prevent seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist.
Typical applications include spark plug threads installed in aluminum, bolts, engine, thermostat housing, fuel filter fittings, exhaust manifold bolts, oxygen sensors and battery cable connections. Provides good electrical conductivity.