As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RV Smart #ad
Magnesium Anode Rod Suburban Water Heaters Suburban & Morflo, RV Water Heater Anode Rod, Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection, 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread, 1pc #adRV Smart #ad
- Protect heaters against corrosion: this rv and outdoor water heater anode rod acts as a powerful filter for water being stored in the heater. 100% customer satisfaction: to us, customer satisfaction always has and always will be our top priority. Our suburban water heaters magnesium anode rod attracts all the contaminants in the water towards itself using electrolysis ensuring your RV water heater provides lasting use.
Prolong water heater life: the anode rod is a crucial part of every water heating system that helps prolong the lifespan of the Water Heater and enhances performance to provide reliable long-lasting use. We’ve included a replacement anode rod as well to make it easier for you to switch it when the time comes.
It’s easy to install and replace and provides reliable use. We’re so confident that you’ll love our magnesium Anode Rods that we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Warranty so that you know you’re making a Risk Free Investment. Each of our rv anode rods are made with our customers in mind which is why we go the extra mile to acquire the finest materials on the market.
For suburban water heaters: this water heater tank corrosion prevention rod is 9. 25’’ long and 3/4’’ npt thread making it compatible with most RV Suburban and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters. To protect the metal casing of the water heaters from being worn down by corrosion, our water filter rods enhance the longevity of your water heater. Long lasting quality: made using high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts, this suburban heater anode rod lasts longer and provides better performance when compared to aluminum heater anode rods ensuring your water heater doesn’t break down anytime soon.
2. POWERWORKS #ad
Pack of 2 RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod 9.25" L, 3/4" NPT Thread with PTFE Tape Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks #adPOWERWORKS #ad
- The best solution to prevent interior of water heater tank from subject to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. Package included: 2x magnesium anode rods+ 1x PTFE tape, Same as the pictures.
Made of high quality magnesium, 99. 8% pure high-quality magnesium anode rod, better than classic aluminum zinc rods in attracting corrosive elements. You can effectively remove the rotten egg smell by using magnesium anode rods.
Compatible with suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks, not compatible with 1/2" thread or 4" Length Rod. Warranty: place order with 100% confidence, we promise 100% satisfaction or your money back. It can prolong the life of water heater tank and save your money and time! Specification: total length: 9. 25”come with 3/4" npt threads, uses a 1-1/16" socket not included.
3. Quick Products #ad
3/4" NPT, Quick Products QP-MAR32 Magnesium Residential Anode Rod, 32" Length #adQuick Products #ad
- Protects your water heater from corrosion, prolonging its life. Magnesium construction is softer and more absorbent than steel.
Material: Magnesium. Rod size: 32" length, 3/4" NPT. Inspect regularly, rods should be replaced yearly or when the corrosion has eaten approximately 75% of the rod’s mass.
4. Tatuo #ad
Tatuo RV Anode Rod Magnesium Water Heater Tank Use 3/4 Inch NPT for Suburban and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon 1 #adTatuo #ad
- Material: anode rod is made of magnesium RV water heater anode rod, and the magnesium rods will be corroded faster but work and protect better than aluminum rods.
Corrosion protection: extend the life of water heaters by attracting corrosive elements in the water. Function: the exclusive rv anode rod absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water, and prolongs the life of water heater tanks; Unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank; Always keep a spare one in your RV.
Size: anode rod: 083 inch/ 21 mm in diameter, and 9. 25 inch/ 235 mm in length; please use 1-1/16 inch socket for anode rod nut. Application: 3/4 inch npt threads anode rod fits for Suburban and Mor-Flo water heaters; If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace it with a new one.
|Part Number||Tatuo-Anode Rod-01|
5. Quick Products #ad
9.5”, 2-Pack, 1/2" NPT, Quick Products QP-MAR9.5 Magnesium Anode Rod for Atwood 10 Gal Water Heaters Repl 11593 #adQuick Products #ad
- Protects your RV water heater from corrosion, prolonging its life. Magnesium construction is softer and more absorbent than steel. Rod size: 9. 5" length, 1/2" npt x 069" 17.
5 mm diameter. Inspect regularly, rods should be replaced yearly or when the corrosion has eaten approximately 75% of the rod’s mass. Use with the following RV Water Heater models: Atwood 10 Gallon.
6. Wanheyao #ad
3/4" NPT Thread Magnesium Anode Rod 9" Length for Hot Water Heaters Prevent Corrosion, Wanheyao Anode Rod #adWanheyao #ad
- Provides protection against galvanic corrosion. Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank.
Perfect for automotive, boats, rvs or home water heater use. Easy to install, just bolt in. Anode rod is corroding faster than the steel in the tank; You should replace your anode rod every 3 to 5 years so the life of your hot water tank isn¡¯t shortened.
The anode rod should be removed from the water heater's tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6¡± of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod. Note: please read check & Confirm the size Before Ordering the Product.
7. RVMATE #ad
9.5'' Long with 3/4'' Thread., RVMATE RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod with Two Rolls of Thread Seal Tapes, Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Tanks #adRVMATE #ad
- Safety: these anode rods are made of non-toxic magnesium to provide safety for your family. Replacement time: It is recommended to replace the anode rod every 6 months. Extend long service life: the anode rod absorbs corrosive elements and prolongs the service life of the water heater tank.
Special material: these anode rods of water heater are made of magnesium, which are better to attract impurities in water than the previous aluminum-zinc rods. Easy installation: the anode rod can be replaced quickly, and PTFE tape keeps pipe leak-free.
8. Livtor #ad
Livtor Magnesium Anode Rod for RV, Camper and Trailer Heaters, Fit Atwood Heater 11553, 2 Packs #adLivtor #ad
- Self-sacrificing anode rod: the magnesium anode rod for suburban rv water heaters are able to absord or attract corrosive elements in the water, making it become a better choice than aluminum and zinc for you to keep your water heater tank in normal operating condition all the time, protecting your water heater tank from being corroded, extending service life of your water heater;.
Durable anode rod: the 2 magenisum anode rods for rv water heaters are made of premium quality material-magnesium, 4.
6 inches long, not harmful to your body, 05 inch diameter, 4/5 inch NPT thread;. Versatle & exact fit: compatible with RV, Trailer and Atwood water heaters, Camper, equivalent to part number 11553;. High-efficient pefformance: magnesium is more active than aluminum and zinc, its electrochemical activity can protect metal parts of your water heater tank even better than aluminum and zinc, so it is more suitable for your water heater as anode rods;.
If you want to ensure better sealing of your water heater, then screw on our new magnesium anode rod 11553, please wrap the attached sealing teflon tape. Easy & fast installation: use your wrench spanner to screw off your old anode rod, easy DIY replacement in some minutes.
|Manufacturer||Livtor Co.,Ltd #ad|