As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bilstein #ad
Bilstein 24-188203 4600 Series Shock Absorber Supersedes PNF4-B46-0257-H1 4600 Series Shock Absorber #adBilstein #ad
- Bilstein 24-188203 shock Absorber - Dodge and Ram. Bilstein 24-188203. Eye 16mm. Lifetime Warranty.
2. Bilstein #ad
Bilstein 24-184830 Monotube Shock Absorber, 46mm, Front #adBilstein #ad
- Bilstein 4600 Series. Monotube Gas Pressure Construction. Improved Ride And Handling. Added traction And Enhanced Stability.
3. Monroe #ad
Monroe Shocks & Struts Monro-Matic Plus 31000 Shock Absorber #adMonroe #ad
- Built to last -- self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while banded piston and bronze reinforced guide provide durability.
Reliable performance -- nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration. Restores ride and handling -- larger bore provides more efficient damping control to provide consistency and a smooth ride where applicable.
Get more miles from your ride -- designed and validated to meet OE spec and deliver consistent performance. Consistent ride -- velocity proportional valving vPV technology and all-weather fluid containing special additives to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction and an overall smoother ride.
|Manufacturer||Monroe Shocks & Struts #ad|
4. Marketplace Auto Parts #ad
Compatible with 1984-1995 Toyota Pickup RWD, Front and Rear Shock Absorber Set of 4 #adMarketplace Auto Parts #ad
- Quantity: 4 Piece Set. Direct Fit. Rear wheel drive; Front & Rear. Shock Absorber Set. Compatible with or fits: 1984 - 1995 Toyota Pickup RWD.
5. Bilstein #ad
Bilstein 24-011396 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber #adBilstein #ad
- Package dimensions: 57. 022 l x 7. 493 h x 7. 493 w centimeters. Country of Origin : United States. Package weight : 3. 4 pounds. Fit type: Vehicle Specific.
6. KYB #ad
KYB 344044 Excel-G Gas Shock #adKYB #ad
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life. Specifically calibrated to help restore original handling and control characteristics.
Kyb recommended OEM replacement shock for trucks. Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles. Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear.
|Warranty||KYB Limited Warranty warrants to the original retail purchaser that each new KYB product purchased from an authorized KYB dealer shall be free from defects for the specific periods listed below, when used on private passenger vehicles and light trucks for personal use under normal operating conditions. Warranty Period A. lifetime: All KYB Shocks Absorbers, Struts, and Strut Cartridges (Except KYB Strut-Plus TM, Air, Electric or Self Leveling). Note: lifetime means for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which KYB products were originally installed. B. One(1) Year: All KYB Strut-Plus, KYB Strut Mounts, Boots and Steering Stabilizers. What is Covered by this Warranty? The warranty covers defect in material and workmanship in the KYB product. KYB's sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to the exchange / replacement of a defective KYB product in accordance with this limited warranty. A valid copy of the original dated retail prooof of purchase receipt must accompany any warranty claim. Please Refer to the KYB Limited warranty for further details.|
7. AM Autoparts #ad
Shock Absorbers Front & Rear Kit Set of 4 for Toyota Pickup T100 2WD #adAM Autoparts #ad
- Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation. Please note: any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item.
Quantity: 4 Piece. This warranty covers the cost of the part only. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge. 10 year warranty this item is backed by our 10-year warranty. Reference numbers: 343209, 344044, 37073, 37072, 37111.
8. ACDelco #ad
ACDelco Specialty 504-562 Rear Air Lift Shock Absorber #adACDelco #ad
- Not to exceed vehicle gvwR Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. Adjustable air pressure to custom tune each individual load weight. The super finished chromed piston rod provides anti-corrosion support, proper seal lubrication, a more consistent wear surface, and longer product life.
Can maintain ride height with up to 1, 100 lbs per pair of additional temporary leveling capacity to help improve vehicle handling and reduce the risk of undercarriage damage*. Product does not increase payload. Real-world tested to ensure that the shocks will fit intended vehicles and applications.
|Warranty||24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.|