As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WeatherTech #ad
WeatherTech Theft Deterrent Stainless Hitch Pin #adWeatherTech #ad
- Stainless 5/8" Hitch Pin. Theft deterrent design secures pin in receiver to help prevent theft of your Billet BumpStep, Bike Carrier, etc. For all 2" receivers. Machined stainless steel construction of the lock screw and clip will not rust.
2. WeatherTech #ad
WeatherTech BumpStep with Theft Deterrent Stainless Hitch Pin 8A3BSWHP3 #adWeatherTech #ad
- Bumpstep is molded out of a proprietary composite resin. Includes: 1 bumpstep & 1 Standard Hitch Pin. Fits all 2" receivers.
3. GEN-Y Hitch #ad
Iron Grip Anti-Rattle 5/8" x 2.5" Solid Shank Hitch Pin Theft Deterrent: Works with 2.5" I.D. x 3" O.D. Receiver Hitch #adGEN-Y Hitch #ad
- Designed to use with solid shank hitches steel & aluminum. Will not be a solution for egged/wallowed out pin holes. 3/4 and 1 ton trucks, for best Results Use With Only One Reducer Sleeve. Fits 2. 5″ receivers Truck Side. 10-16k mega-duty or boss hitch Stacked Tube Side.
4. GEN-Y Hitch #ad
Iron Grip Anti-Rattle 5/8" x 2" Solid Shank Hitch Pin Theft Deterrent: Works with 2" I.D. x 2.5" O.D. Receiver Hitch #adGEN-Y Hitch #ad
- Designed to use with solid shank hitches steel & aluminum. Tightening Torque: 50 lb. Ton trucks and SUV’s. Fits 2″ receivers Truck Side. Will not be a solution for egged/wallowed out pin holes.
5. Rhino USA #ad
Weatherproof Anti-Theft Lockable Pin with Dust, Boat, Bike, Mud & Gunk Protection, Patented 5/8" Locking Receiver Pin for Class III IV Hitches, Used to Tow Truck, Rhino USA Trailer Hitch Lock #adRhino USA #ad
- American owned, family operated - join the rhino family & support a USA based Father/Son Business! Anti-theft hitch pin - solid forged Steel Ensures Protection to Your Trailer & Hitch From Theft.
Common hitch sizes - our unique hitch pin Fits all Class III & IV Hitches 2" x 2" With Ease. Patent pending design - newly Added Weatherproof Slide Cap Protects From Dirt, Mud & Gunk. Guaranteed 5-star experience - if you aren't 100% Satisfied for any Reason, We'll Refund your Money.
6. CURT #ad
5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, CURT 23518 Black Trailer Hitch Lock #adCURT #ad
- The barbell-style locking hitch pin promotes an impenetrable appearance to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction.
Material-Carbon Steel. Watertight. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access.
The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the entire hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish.
Two keys included. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin and 2. 85 inches of usable pin length, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole not compatible with double-walled receiver tubes. Easy to operate. Dependable security. Receiver tube size: 2 in | pin Diameter:. 625.
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Warranty|
7. Master Lock #ad
Master Lock 2866DAT 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. Swivel Head Receiver Lock for Class I-IV, Black, 1 Pack #adMaster Lock #ad
- 5/8 in. 13 mm diameter pin fits 1-1/4 in. For compatibility with bike or other storage racks, please consult the rack manufacturer’s recommendations prior to using this product. Trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10, 500 lbs Class I and II, 000 lbs Class III and IV.
Trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3, 5/8 in. 1/2 in. Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing.
Included components: two Pins, Two Keys, One Locking Swivel Head. Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking.
51 mm receiver tubes, class iii/iv; 1/2 in. Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key. 32 mm receiver tubes, class ii; Usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in. 16 mm diameter pin fits 2 in. 70 mm.
|Brand||Master Lock #ad|
|Manufacturer||Master Lock #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
8. METOWARE #ad
METOWARE Heavy Duty Trailer Hitch Receiver Pin Lock, Stainless Steel, 3-1/2” Receiver Pin for Class III IV V Hitches1 Pack, 5/8” Diameter #adMETOWARE #ad
- The rubber key slot cover ensures that the zinc alloy tubular lock core is free from water and dirt, which effectively reduces the record of stealing and opening, thereby protecting the inside of the lock from rust. Easy to operate: this dog-bone type receiver lock can be locked without a key.
100% satisfaction guarantee: your satisfaction is our main priority. It is difficult to copy the plum blossom key, and is more secure. If there are any problems with using it, please contact us. To remove the locking mechanism, simply turn the key and the pin will pop out automatically.
Sturdy and durable: the lock body is made of stainless steel. We will take responsibility for exchange or refund. The stainless-steel material improves the hardness and bearing capacity, unlike another material such as aluminum alloy and carbon steel, this lock remains strong and rustless even in extremely horrible climate.
Safety experience: the trailer receiver lock is used to position the bolt to ensure traction safety and effectively prevent the trailer arm from falling off when working. Application scope: compatible with cargo hook frame, hook ball and trailer rope, this 5/8 "pin can be used for most type of traction, 2-1 / 2 receiver, for iii / iv 2", Suitable for trailer car truck off-road RV RV yacht ATV UTV. We will try our best to serve all our customers better.
9. ZONETECH #ad
Durable Metal Weatherproof Receiver-for Tow Trailer, Car, Boat, Zone Tech Trailer Hitch Receiver Lock, Premium Quality Anti-Theft 5/8" Pin for Class III IV 2" and 2-1/2" Receiver with Rubber Cap #adZONETECH #ad
- Fitment - the zone tech hitch anti-lock lock is good with hitch rack, hitch ball and tow rope, load hitch plate, bicycle rack, ideal for 2" and 2-1/2" receivers on 18 wheeler RV vehicle pontoon. This won’t break or get rusty easily.
Weather resistant - the zone tech hitch anti-lock is equipped with weather tough seal and water tight cap protects the lock from the elements. Easy operation - the zone tech hitch anti-lock is easy to use.
Premium quality - the zone tech hitch anti-lock is made of solid and hard to bend electrophoretic painted carbon steel for durability and long lasting usage.
Keeps the keyhole away from dampness, residue, and rust. The lock prevents the coupler latch from moving. Just need to push the tubular key to lock and unlock After hearing "click", you simply need to pull the lock head to guarantee it is working. Smart design - the zone tech hitch anti-lock is made to be effectively anti-theft with its plum blossom circular design lock core.
10. Master Lock #ad
Trailer Locks #389DAT, Master Lock, 2", and 2-5/16" Couplers, Universal Size Fits 1-7/8" #adMaster Lock #ad
- Universal coupler lock fits virtually all 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" trailer couplers. The similar 379KA coupler locks are available keyed alike. This lock protects unattended trailers and guards against tow-away theft.
The bright red finish discourages thiefs from messing with your trailer. We can not key two 2 of these locks the same. Resists rust and corrosion. Simple installation and removal. Advanced locking mechanism resists picking and prying. The only difference between this one 389DAT and the 379KA is the color.
|Brand||Master Lock #ad|
|Manufacturer||Master Lock #ad|
|Warranty||MASTER LOCK PRODUCT WARRANTY Limited Lifetime Warranty Master Lock Company LLC (“Master Lock”) grants the following warranty: If this product or any part of the product fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship at any time during the life of the product, Master Lock will, at its own discretion, repair or replace the product or part free of charge. Simply contact Master Lock at www.masterlock.com or 1.800.464.2088 for instructions on obtaining repair or replacement.|