As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Loctite #ad
Loctite 1365736 Heavy Duty Epoxy Quick Set 8-Fluid Ounce Bottle 3 Pack #adLoctite #ad
- Loctite epoxy heavy duty is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. It can be sanded or drilled. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement, sand for colour matching. It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding.
Bonds metal, china, wood, fiberglass, ceramic, many rigid plastics, tile, glass, concrete and stone. Loctite epoxy heavy Duty does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvent.
|Manufacturer||Henkel Adhesives #ad|
2. Bob Smith Industries #ad
Bob Smith Industries, BSI-203H BSI-203 Mid-Cure Epoxy 4.5 oz. Combined, Light Amber #adBob Smith Industries #ad
- 15 minute working time. Handle parts in 45 minutes. Proud sponsors of Wounded Warrior Project. Made in the USA.
3. WEST SYSTEM #ad
West System 209-SA Extra Slow Hardener .66 pt #adWEST SYSTEM #ad
- 209 extra slow hardener is formulated for use with west SYSTEM 105 Resin for general coating and bonding applications in extremely warm and/or humid conditions or when extended working time is desired at room temperature.
Pair with west system 105-A Epoxy Resin. Forms a clear, amber-colored solid with good physical properties and moisture resistance for bonding and coating applications. Provides approximately twice the working time of 206 Slow Hardener. Not intended for clear coating.
4. Stick Fast #ad
Stick Fast 318 CA 5 Minute Epoxy Kit, clear #adStick Fast #ad
- Bonds to a wide variety of surfaces and large gap filling. Pen kit assembly when extended work life is required. Clear Epoxy. Ideal for bonding in submerged water applications. Waterproof finish.
|Brand||Stick Fast #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stick Fast #ad|
5. J-B Weld #ad
J-B Weld 50101 MinuteWeld Instant-Setting Epoxy Syringe, Clear, 25ml #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Surface applications: ceramic & Tile, Wood, Concrete, Plastic & PVC, Fiberglass, and Glass. Strength: j-b weld minuteWeld has tensile strength of 2300 PSI. J-b weld minuteweld: a stronger and more permanent substitute to super glue j-b weld minuteWeld is an instant setting two part epoxy that will set in 1 minute under most temperature conditions J-B Weld MinuteWeld comes in a syringe allowing for an easy 1: 1 mix ratio The unique syringe has a re-sealable cap that prevents drying out and leaking, allowing for multiple uses.
Do it yourself: big or small, quality, you can diy it with j-b weld Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time J-B Weld delivers superior performance, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Cure and set time: after mixing the two part formula with the included mixing tray and stir stick, MinuteWeld takes 1 minute to set and 1 hour to cure J-B Weld MinuteWeld set and cure color is clear.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
6. WEST SYSTEM #ad
WEST SYSTEM 206-A Slow Hardener .44 pt #adWEST SYSTEM #ad
- 206 slow hardener is not intended for clear coating. Pair with west system 105-A Epoxy Resin. Combined with west system 105 resin in a five-part epoxy resin to one-part hardener ratio, high-strength, the cured resin/206 Slow Hardener mixture yields a rigid, moisture-resistant solid with excellent bonding and barrier coating properties.
206 slow hardener is a low-viscosity epoxy curing agent for use when extended working time or a longer cure time is needed. Provides adequate working time at higher shop temperatures.
|Brand||WEST SYSTEM #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gougeon Brothers, Inc. #ad|
7. Makitoyo #ad
Makitoyo Buffing and Polishing Kit 7-Inch, 5pc of Polishing Sponge Pad & 1 pc Wool Polishing Pads, 1pc Velcro Sanding Pad Kit-7pcs set #adMakitoyo #ad
- Soft and fine workmanship, Special desgin, improves their effectiveness by providing better pad contact with the surface, not damage the surface. Used for automotive car detail polishing.
Different colored sponges have different softness, coarseness: Red> Orange> Green> Black> Blue, you can choose as you need, efficient cutting and polishing the most difficult car oxidation coating, suitable for polishing rough and small areas, scratches.
Kit include: 5pcs-7" waffle foam grip pads, 1pc- 8" wool grip Pad, 1pc-7 inch Hook and Loop Polishing Pad with thread of 5/8'' * 11 Threads.
Prime quality wool pad, sponge pad, polishing, bendable, washable and reusable. Used for all kinds of coat paints waxing, and sealing glaze, to clean and improve their lightness. Adhesive backing, you can change pads just in seconds. The back of the disk has Velcro, so you can easily change the the sponge or woolen buffer pad.
8. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Slow Hardener 6 Ounces for Quart of Resin #adTotalBoat #ad
- Low viscosity epoxy curing agent for use with TotalBoat 5:1 epoxy resin in warmer working environments. Dispense with totalBoat 5:1 pumps to ensure correct ratio. Compatible with all traditional 5 part resin to 1 part hardener marine epoxies.
Available in three sizes for quart, gallon, and 5 gallon resin. Combine with resin to create a rigid, high strength moisture resistant solid with excellent bonding and coating properties.
9. West System #ad
West System 105-B Epoxy Resin .98 gal #adWest System #ad
- It is a clear, pale yellow, low-viscosity liquid epoxy resin. 105 epoxy resin is the base material on which all WEST SYSTEM 105 System epoxy compounds are built. Based on which hardener you choose, it cures at a wide range of temperatures.
Blended with hardener at the proper ratio, it cures to a hard, solid plastic with superior physical properties. Forms a high-strength solid that is functionally waterproof, and highly resistant to moisture vapor.
|Brand||West System #ad|
|Manufacturer||West System #ad|
10. BSI / Taytools #ad
BSI / Taytools Bob Smith Industries Combo Pack 5,15 and 30 Minute 2 Part Epoxy Quik-Cure TM, Mid-Cure TM and Slow-Cure TM 13.5 OZ Combined Total #adBSI / Taytools #ad
- Combo pack 5, 15 and 30 minute 2 part epoxy quik-cure TM, Mid-Cure TM and Slow-Cure TM 4. 5 oz bottles. It is more water resistant and can be used as a substitute for QUIK-CURE TM in most applications. Quik-cure tm 5 minute epoxy cures to a slightly flexible consistency.
Full strength is reached in 1 hour. It is more water resistant and can be used as a substitute for QUIK-CURE TM in most applications.
Mid-cure tm is our most flexible epoxy and is ideal for gluing to fiberglass surfaces. Epoxy is used in larger areas where more working time is needed. Allow 45 minutes before handling parts and 2 hours for full strength.
Quikcure tm is our only epoxy on which you can apply polyester resins. This lack of brittleness allows it to form a lasting bond in areas subjected to high vibration or stress. Mid-cure tm 15 min. Quik-cure tm shouldn’t be used in areas that are subject to long-term immersion in water; however, it works fine for the internal structure of wood framed boats. 100% made in the USA!! .