As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M #ad
08476, 3M Seam Sealer Tape, 7/8 in x 30 ft #ad3M #ad
- Immediately paintable, saving time vs. Fast, effective means of duplicating the look and function of factory sealers. Solvent-activated adhesive makes the tape integral with solvent paint systems. Liquid sealers. Rubber backed tape holds up under tough conditions, reducing rework.
2. GEAR AID #ad
1.5 oz, Clear, GEAR AID Seam Grip SIL Silicone Sealant for Silnylon Tents and Tarps #adGEAR AID #ad
- Also ideal for applying on silnylon tarps, shelters, and rainwear to keep water out previously known as SIL Net. Packaging may vary. Creates a long-lasting, waterproof seal that won’t peel or crack over time; not affected by extreme heat or cold.
Seal up to 24 ft of seams with 1. 5 oz of this durable, clear adhesive that bonds permanently to silicone-treated silynylon tents. Apply to ultra-light gear including silnylon backpacks; cures to a flexible, elastic seal that flexes and stretches with fabric.
|Brand||GEAR AID #ad|
|Manufacturer||GEAR AID #ad|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
3. EZAUTOWRAP #ad
EZAUTOWRAP 3M 8914ES Gloss Clear Edge Sealer Sealing Tape for Vinyl Wrap Perforated Film #adEZAUTOWRAP #ad
- Edge sealing tape prevent edge lift by sealing the edges of wraps with 3M Edge Sealing Tape. Clear polyester lining. Use around wheel wells, doors, hood and trunk.
For use with perforated window films or any gloss / matte vinyl wrap edge that needs to be sealed. Use 8914 for gloss wraps and window perf and 8520 for matte wraps. Size: 1/2 inches x 150FT.
4. Dicor #ad
Dicor BT-1834-1 1/8" x 3/4" x 30' Butyl Seal Tape #adDicor #ad
- 1/8 inch x 3/4 inch x 30 Feet. Because the sealant is on a continuous roll, installer can work fast and be virtually assured that there are no skips or runs in the seal. Dicor butyl tape - Ideal for sealing uniquely shaped joints. Apply along unusual patterns. Installs quickly, without gaps.
5. Cofair #ad
Cofair BST325 EPDM Quick Roof Seam Tape, 3" x 25' #adCofair #ad
- Size: 3" x 25'. Designed to splice two pieces of rubber together into a waterproof seam. Double-sided butyl adhesive. Epdm quick roof Seam Tape. Use with epdm, metal roofs, modified asphalt, TPO, Hypalon, gutters and flashings.
|Manufacturer||Cofair Products #ad|
6. EternaBond #ad
EternaBond RSW-4-50 RoofSeal Sealant Tape, White-4" x 50' #adEternaBond #ad
- Ideal for use in sunny environments. The elongation factor is very high, which permits RoofSeal to expand or contract with changing conditions. Simple installation only requires some surface preparation before use.
Size: 4" x 50'. Fit type: Universal Fit. Adhesive side has a silicone lining that prevents it from sticking to other surfaces before application.
7. Dicor #ad
Dicor 501LSW-1 Epdm Self-Leveling Lap Sealant-10.3 Oz. Tube, 10.3 Fluid_Ounces Packaging May Vary, White #adDicor #ad
- Creates a secure, secondary seal along the roof’s edges, air vents, vent pipes and screw heads. Compatible with EPDM and TPO sheeting. Color: White. Adheres firmly to aluminum, wood, vinyl, galvanized metal, mortar, fiberglass and concrete.
8. 4evaseal #ad
Multi-Purpose Rubberized Roofing and Waterproofing Tape Stops Leaks !, White 4in x 50 ft, Roof RV Camper Awning Tarp Boat Repair #ad4evaseal #ad
- Made in usa! - uv resistant tough tape that forms a permanent bond. Sticks aggressively to most materials. 4evaseal is commonly used an an awning guard. Protects rv roofs and slide outs.
Use around the house for repairing gutters, tarps, rips in vinyl. Sticks to most single ply roof materials including PVC, TPO and EPDM. Use a roller to assure 100% contact with the surface and for best results. Great for flat roofing / single ply repair.
Apply to surface and use firm pressure. Apply it to the top of the awning when in the closed position. Engineered to stop leaks and provide barrier to water and the elements. Clean surface with a suitable solvent. Seal skylights and roof damage with ease. Cut to size, peel release liner off adhesive. Surface must be clean and dry. Ideal for use as a window and door flashing. Easy to use.
9. 3M #ad
Black, 08367, 3M Urethane Seam Sealer, 310 mL Cartridge #ad3M #ad
- High quality, single component formula adheres well to bare metal, primed metal and painted surfaces. Nonshrinking, noncracking, low/no odor formula remains flexible and offers superior results to solventbased sealers.
Thick consistency is able to fill large voids. Moisture curing property provides excellent performance in high heat and humidity environments. Paintable after 3045 minutes. Can be smoothed to a featheredge or brushed.
10. Beech Lane #ad
UV and Weatherproof Sealant, Permanently Stops Camper Roof Leaks, Beech Lane RV Roof and Leak Permanent Repair Tape 4" x 50' #adBeech Lane #ad
- Works on rv rubber roofs EPDM, silicone. A must have accessory on board for leak emergencies on any RV trip. Designed specifically for 20 years of continous outdoor exposure and resistance to all weather- when you are miles from the closest hardware store, beech lane's sealant tape will come to your rescue. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning.
Do not use the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, ethylene, hypalon, PVC, Most Metals, STICKY WHITE SEALANT TAPE STOPS RV LEAKS - Tired of irritating RV roof leaks? Stop them in their tracks with this high quality sealant tape that gets the job done.
Cold weather below 48F can cause adhesion issues during install. Spend your time relaxing in your rig at your favorite spot instead of worrying if your newest caulk job will hold! Lifetime manufacturer warranty- beech lane will refund or replace if you have any issues, no matter the time period. Waterproof, carbinol, and tpo.
Have no fear when that dreaded hail storm comes, the old caulking starts to crack on the road, or your skylight starts to drip water in your rig mid trip. Installation is not recommended when air temperature and/or surface temperature is below 48F. Avoid days of back breaking labor of having to strip and re-caulk your RV roof seams. Does not stick to silicone. Unique flexible tape structure allows for diy installation- unlike other messy roof leak solutions that need to be repeated to keep leaks at bay, Beech Lane RV tape is applied one time for a permanent fix and can be installed by you.