As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. | 24320 #adTEKTON #ad
- Wrench emits that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light.
Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
2. EPAUTO #ad
EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26~22.6 Nm #adEPAUTO #ad
- Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish.
Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Made in Taiwan. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle.
3. Wheeler #ad
Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Gunsmithing and Maintenance #adWheeler #ad
- Durable: bits are made of s2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”. Accuracy: +/- 2 in/lbs up to 40 in/lbs; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%.
Reliable: torque adjustment range from 10 in/lbs to 65 in/lbs. Ease of use: apply, windage screws and base screws, guard screws, accurate torque settings to scope rings, repeatable, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
Includes: 10 bits hex to square adapter, #11 flat blade, t15 torx and leupold specialty flat blade, T20 torx, 5/32 hex, #32 flat blade, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, #10 flat blade, ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case.
4. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise.
Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners. Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts. Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use.
Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured Parts. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
5. Neiko #ad
Neiko 03727A 1/4-Inch Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb 9 Nm #adNeiko #ad
- Universal: standard and metric readings; no need for conversion charts. Accuracy: manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%.
Versatile: can be used on bikes, boats, motorcycles, cars, and much more. Convenient: ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use. Precise torque: 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 nm in. 25 newton meter increments.
6. ARES #ad
0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench, High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings, ARES 70213-1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench #adARES #ad
- Item specifications: our 1/4-inch drive 0-80 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy.
With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use! Precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2.
5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in. 25 newton Meter Increments.
If you have any issues with your ares 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, parts, replacement, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, or refund. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%. Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, cars, motorcycles, boats and much more!. If you have a pet, they are part of the family. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance.
7. TACKLIFE #ad
3/8" Reducer 20-200 in.-lb./2.26-22.6 Nm-HTW4A, TACKLIFE 1/4" Drive Click Torque Wrench Set 3/8" Adapter, 2.95-inch Extension Bar #adTACKLIFE #ad
- Upgraded accessories:a good all around wrench come with 2. 95-inch extension bar, and 3/8”adapter. High quality：all steel construction make it lightweight and compact, laser engraving dual-range scale improves numeral clarity. Click wrench: a click, which can also be felt by the operator through the grip, warns when the required torque is reached.
Accuracy：each torque wrench passed the calibration according to DIN-ISO-6789international standard within +/- 4%. Reversible ratchet: clockwise & Counter-clockwise suitable for restricted spaces, measures torque in clockwise direction.
8. Wheeler #ad
Wheeler 710909 Digital Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench #adWheeler #ad
- Audible indicator tone. Range. Large lcd digital display for ease of viewing. 2% accuracy. Injection molded storage case. 15 -100 in/lb.
9. Capri Tools #ad
Capri Tools 31007 20-245 Inch Pound Torque Wrench, 1/4-Inch Drive #adCapri Tools #ad
- Pulse-stop technology lets you feel and hear when desired torque setting is reached. High contrast scale is easily visible, even in low light situations.
Constructed of Chrome Vanadium with a matte finish. 1/4" drive, 1 in-lb increments, 20-245 in-lbs, +/-4% accuracy. Accuracy threshold is tested and validated as +/- 4%.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
10. AmazonBasics #ad
2.5-15 Nm, AmazonBasics 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 20-150 in.-lb #adAmazonBasics #ad
- Durable ratchet head made from hardened treated Chromium molybdenum steel alloy Cr-Mo; Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean and resists rust and corrosion.
1/4“ drive torque wrench with 20-150 in. Lb/2. 5-15 nm range. High contrast and dual range scale pre-calibrated to ± 3%. Backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty. Includes sturdy plastic case for storage and portability.