As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise.
Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use.
Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts.
Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured Parts. Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: tekton.com/tool-help|
2. Wheeler #ad
Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Gunsmithing and Maintenance #adWheeler #ad
- Includes: 10 bits hex to square adapter, #32 flat blade, t20 torx, #11 flat blade, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, t15 torx and leupold specialty flat blade, #10 flat blade, 5/32 hex, ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case.
Reliable: torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds. Durable: bits are made of s2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”.
Ease of use: apply, windage screws and base screws, accurate torque settings to scope rings, repeatable, guard screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field. Accuracy: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%.
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. | 24320 #adTEKTON #ad
- Includes: 1-pc. 1/4 in. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light.
Drive torque wrench ; Includes storage case ; Includes product manual with torque conversion chart. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
|Manufacturer||Michigan Industrial Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: tekton.com/tool-help|
4. EPAUTO #ad
EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26~22.6 Nm #adEPAUTO #ad
- Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Made in Taiwan. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish.
Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale.
5. Neiko #ad
Neiko 03727A 1/4-Inch Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/Lb 9 Nm #adNeiko #ad
- Versatile: can be used on bikes, cars, motorcycles, boats and many more applications. Convenience: Ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use. Precision: precise torque readings in 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 nm in.
25 newton meter increments. Universal: standard sae and metric MM readings; no need for conversion charts. Accuracy: manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%.
6. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm LX-181 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Highlighted yellow print dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Calibration certificate with individual serial number included.
7. EPAUTO #ad
10~150 ft./lb, 13.6~203.5 N/m, EPAuto 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench #adEPAUTO #ad
- Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Accessories included: 1/2" drive 5" long Extension Bar and 1/2" Drive to 3/8" Drive Reducer. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish.
Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Made in Taiwan. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
8. eTORK #ad
ETORK EC2250 3/8-Inch Drive"Click Style" Digital Torque Wrench 25-250 in.-lb/2.08-20.83 ft.-lb./2.82-28.25 N.m #adeTORK #ad
- Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%. Instantly converts between four different measurements Lb. In, Lb.
Ft, N. M, kg. Cm. Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached. Meets the requirements of america National Standard ASME B107. 300-2010 . P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee .
9. BULLTOOLS #ad
BULLTOOLS 1/4-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench Set Dual-Direction Adjustable 90-tooth Torque Wrench with Buckle 20-200in.lb / 2.26-22.6Nm #adBULLTOOLS #ad
- Handle scale adopts laser technology, not easy to wear. Dual-direction measures & wide use: the paddle of the wrench head can adjust the direction of use at any time, 1x1/4"universal joint, Product assembly. With 16x sleeve, 1x1/4"extension bar, Electrical engineering, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance, so that the wrench can be used both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
Easy to use & convenient: pull down the lock knob and hold it until the torque setting is completed. High accuracy: 20-200in. Lb/2.
26-22. 6nm industrial grade torque wrench calibration error range ±3%, with a formal calibration certificate. The 90-tooth ratchet head rotates once only needs 5 degrees to improve the accuracy. The wrench head is equipped with quick release button, firmly grasp the socket to prevent falling off.
Release the hand, dual range scale is clear and easy to read, and the lock knob will automatically rebound back to lock the value. The handle is made of aluminum-titanium alloy, anti-rust and anti-corrosion. Excellent material extends the life of wrench. High quality & durability: the wrench head is made of hardened chromium-molybdenum alloy, anti-skid, which is comfortable to grip, Stronger than chromium-vanadium steel. Ratchet multi-sided bite teeth don't slip.
10. TACKLIFE #ad
3/8" Reducer 20-200 in.-lb./2.26-22.6 Nm-HTW4A, 2.95-inch Extension Bar, TACKLIFE 1/4" Drive Click Torque Wrench Set 3/8" Adapter #adTACKLIFE #ad
- Reversible ratchet: clockwise & Counter-clockwise suitable for restricted spaces, measures torque in clockwise direction. Upgraded accessories:a good all around wrench come with 2. 95-inch extension bar, and 3/8”adapter. Accuracy：each torque wrench passed the calibration according to DIN-ISO-6789international standard within +/- 4%.
High quality：all steel construction make it lightweight and compact, laser engraving dual-range scale improves numeral clarity. Click wrench: a click, which can also be felt by the operator through the grip, warns when the required torque is reached.