As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dicor #ad
Dicor RP-CRC-1 Rubber Roof Acrylic Coating Wht #adDicor #ad
- Eliminates irritating roof rumble. Flexes very well. Requires less lifetime maintenance. Specific Gravity:1. 41. Well suited for Retrofit Installations.
2. Alpha Systems #ad
RecPro Superflex RV Rubber Roof Kit | 8.5' Wide | 8010 | 1021 | Butyl 30 ft #adAlpha Systems #ad
- 4 rolls of putty tape 1/8" thick x 3/4" W x 30' L. 30 feet of superflex by 8 1/2 feet wide Rubber Roof Material. Rv rubber roof kit Membrane is 28 mil Thickness. 5 tubes of self Leveling Sealant 11 oz. 2 gallons of Rubber Roof Adhesive.
3. Dicor #ad
Dicor RPCRPQ EPDM Rubber Roofing Coating System roof Cleaner/Activator, 1 Quart #adDicor #ad
- Has a 1 quart to 125 square feet coverage rate. Dries quickly. Saves more than 25 percent in labor compared to competing products. Extends the life of your EPDM rubber Roof. Contains no harmful petroleum distillates, harsh abrasives or citric ingredients that can cause irreparable harm.
|Manufacturer||DICOR CORPORATION #ad|
4. EternaBond #ad
EternaBond RSW-4-50 RoofSeal Sealant Tape, White-4" x 50' #adEternaBond #ad
- Simple installation only requires some surface preparation before use. The elongation factor is very high, which permits RoofSeal to expand or contract with changing conditions.
Ideal for use in sunny environments. Fit type: Universal Fit. Adhesive side has a silicone lining that prevents it from sticking to other surfaces before application. Size: 4" x 50'.
5. Alpha Systems #ad
RV Rubber Roof Adhesive 8010 Alpha/Dicor Gallon Water-Based Universal RV Roof Glue #adAlpha Systems #ad
- Coverage: 160-200 sq ft/gal. Acrylic Water Base Adhesive. Grows stronger and more tenacious with age. Universal Glue for RV Roofing. Remains flexible to compensate for expansion and contraction of the membrane itself.
6. RecPro #ad
Dicor EPDM RV Slideout Rubber Roof | RV Slideout Roof Repair | Camper Roof Repair | Camper RV Roofing | EPDM Rubber Roof | by The Foot 8.5' #adRecPro #ad
- Rubber is energy efficient and low maintenance, helping you to drive down the cost of running your RV while out on vacation. Disclaimer: roofing ships in a box; It's important to unpack roofing material as soon as possible to avoid creasing.
In particular, rubber is well-known for being watertight as well as an electrical insulator.
Rubber is a naturally weatherproof material, providing excellent protection against the elements, including rain and wind. It beats both fiberglass and aluminum when it comes to weight, cost and ease to repair. Epdm rubber is now considered to be the industry standard material for all RV purposes.
7. Heng's #ad
1 Gallon, Heng's Rubber Roof Coating #adHeng's #ad
- Resists cracking and withstands impact, non-polluting and non-toxic. It is uv resistant and expands and contracts with roofs. Designed for use over rv rubber roofs, air conditioners, at seams and tears and to seal vents, etc. Available in gallon size.
8. RecPro #ad
EPDM RV Rubber Roof Kit | 8.5' Wide | Camper Rubber Roof Kit | Trailer Roof | Motor Home Roof | Camper Roof | RV Camper Roof Repair | Trailer Roof Repair 30ft #adRecPro #ad
- White on black epdm rV rubber roof membranes are standard on most recreation vehicles. Disclaimer: roofing ships in a box; It's important to unpack roofing material as soon as possible to avoid creasing. Dicor epdm 8. 5ft wide. 040" thick.
9. Dicor #ad
Dicor 901BA-1 EPDM Water Based Bonding Adhesive-1 Gallon #adDicor #ad
- Designed for easy application. Size: 1 Gallon. Provides excellent coverage and is easy to apply. Edpm and tpO only. Designed for use on moisture-absorbent substrates.
10. Class A Customs #ad
Class A Customs Superflex RV Rubber Roof Kit 8.5' X 30' Complete Kit #adClass A Customs #ad
- 2 gallons of Rubber Roof Adhesive. 5 tubes of self Leveling Sealant 11 oz. 30 feet of superflex by 8 1/2 feet. 4 rolls of putty tape 1/8" thick x 3/4" W x 30' L.