As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Made in USA, Coconut Husk, Cattleyas, Oncidiums and More! Fir Bark, Clay Pebbles, Charcoal, Dendrobiums, Organic Orchid Potting Mix, Phalaenopsis, Premium Grade Recipe for Proper Root Development #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Premium quality ingredients: fir bark, coarse Sponge Rock, Horticulture Grade Coarse Biochar, pine bark, Expanded Clay Pebbles, and Coconut Husk Chips. Great for repotting root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. No worries of mildew and mold odor from old, saturated bark. Our bark smells as lovely as it looks! Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden orchid potting Mix is professionally packaged in a 2LB Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage.
Our process ensures you receive no bugs, no mold, no problems, no suprises. Benefits: promotes root growth & climb, so it has a fresh, and so much more! Pleasing aroma: cz garden fir bark is always cut and immediately processed, Provides Drainage & Aeration, pleasing aroma that your nose will love.
Buy with confidence! cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden.
Country of origin: usa - cz garden fertilizers and soil amendments are manufactured in the USA from the highest quality ingredients. Premium grade orchid potting mix - all natural orchid potting mix for planting or repotting a plethora of orchids including Phalaenopsis, Cattleyas, Oncidiums, Paphiopedilums, Dendrobiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids. No bugs: cz garden orchid mix is processed in our bug free facility here in the USA. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use.
2. O-FarFarm #ad
Cattleyas, Dendrobiums etc, Premium Grade Recipe for Proper Root Development, Mixture of Orchid Bark, Perlite, Fits for Phalaenopsis, Clay Pebble, and Sphagnum Moss, O-FarFarm Orchid Potting Mix 1 qt #adO-FarFarm #ad
- Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use. Wide usageperfect for planting or repotting a pleathora of orchids including Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Cattleyas, Oncidiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Great for repotting root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. Benefits for orchidpine bark - contains many natural substances & nutrients to promote roots growth. Clay pebbles - excellent drainage of your plants from drowning from overwatering.
Resealable packagepackaged in a heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage. Scientific formulawe combine 4 components: sphagnum moss, perlite stone, pine bark mulch, clay pebbles to create an ideal medium for orchids.
Convenient to useyou needn't to buy many ingredients to make the mixture, all are included in one set, the volume of mixture is 1 quarts enough for a 4" - 5" pots. Sphagnum moss - has great water retention ability that creates a moist enough environment to stimulate plants to take root quickly. Perlite - helps the roots to exchange gas and grow better.
3. Espoma #ad
Dendrobium, Espoma Organic Orchid Mix 4-Quart Bag. for All Orchids and Bromeliads. Ideal for Phalaenopsis, and Other Types of Orchids. for Organic Gardening #adEspoma #ad
- Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients. When to use: repot your orchid to maintain aeration and avoid suffocation.
Made in the usa: product of the Espoma Company. Plants require regular re-potting with fresh growing mix for optimum growth. This should be done once a year. For use on: the ideal potting mix for all orchids including Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums Epiphytic orchids and bromeliads.
No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used. The leader in natural organics since 1929. Contains: this orchid potting medium is made with pine bark, perlite, and horticultural charcoal to promote healthy growth and allow for proper root ventilation.
4. Sun Bulb #ad
8 Quart, Sun Bulb 50240 Better GRO Dendrobium Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Made of porous lava rock, western Fir Bark, Hardwood Charcoal And Coarse Perlite. No assembly Required. Specially blended to provide Dendrobiums With Quick Drainage And Good Airflow. Use when re-potting dendrobiums To Support Healthy Growth Every 12-18 Months.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
5. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix, 4-Quart #adSun Bulb #ad
- A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers. Contains 4 quarts.
Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation. Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Paphiopedilums, Dendrobiums, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
6. FFNIU #ad
And All Epiphytic Orchids, Potting Soil Media Has for Phalaenopsis, Orchid Potting Mix Orchid Bark, 6Quarts Pine Bark for Plants, Cattleya, Dendrobium #adFFNIU #ad
- Multiple usesorchid potting mix can be used for a variety of purposes, from landscaping and gardening to mulching and soil improvement. Suitable for multiple types of orchidsour pine bark can be used on a variety of plants such as Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Cattleyas, Oncidiums, Paphiopedilums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Long-lastingorchid soil for repotting is slow to decompose, which means it lasts longer than other mulch materials.
Not only does it help improve soil structure and fertility, it also promotes the growth of beneficial microorganisms. Orchid growers favoritethis high quality orchid soil for repotting is perfect for orchid growing.
This makes it a cost-effective option for those looking to improve their garden or landscaping. It provides excellent moisture retention and helps to regulate soil temperature, making it ideal for use in both warm and cold climates. High quality materialsour 100% natural orchid barks are convenient and durable to prevent plant root rot and the bark is structurally tough for long term use.
7. Duspro #ad
Orchid Repotting Kit Drainage Indoor Potting Medium Great for Plant Root Climbing & Expanding, DUSPRO Orchid Potting Mix with Moss Pine Bark Mulch Perlite Stone & Coco Peat Natural Ingredients #adDuspro #ad
- We calculated carefully to suit enough nutrients for plants to thrive. Forest moss is completely natural and licensed to exploit in mountainous region of Vietnam. We ensure that our orchid potting soil mix undergo strict quality control procedures and meet our high-quality requirements.
Initial quantities are limited. You don’t need to buy many ingredients to make the mixture, the leftover can be stored for the next repotting or used for other indoor plants. Duspro orchid potting mix is ideal for many types of orchids such as Phalaenopsis, Cattleya, perlite stone, mostly cheap wood chips, Miltonia.
Last but not least, with a hollow & porous structure, perlite stone helps be loose and airy thus helping the roots to exchange gas and grow better. Organic forest moss has great water retention ability that creates a moist enough environment to stimulate plants to take root quickly.
Don't miss out! But for any reason you are not fully satisfied, please be free to contact us, our professional customer service team will be happy to provide you a choice of replacement or refund. The volume of mixture is 2 quarts enough for two of 4’’ - 5’’ pots. Unlike other products on the market that have very little moss, pine bark mulch, we combine 4 components: dried forest moss, our mixture provides a large amount of premium forest moss. If you are looking for potting soil your new fragile orchid, all are included in one set.
8. rePotme #ad
Mini Bag, rePotme Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix #adrePotme #ad
- A brand you can trust. Comes in a high-quality Resealable Pouch for Future Use – 2 Quarts. Excellent phalaenopsis orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot. Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life.
Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World. Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! Works with any orchid pot.
9. Doter #ad
Good Drainage and Water Retention 1 Quart, Orchid Potting Mix Orchid Bark, Mix Pine Bark and Perlite #adDoter #ad
- Buy with confidence -- we value our products and customer experience. Suitable for multiple types of orchids-- cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Long-lasting and ventilated-- mixing large and small grains of bark with perlite，contributes to proper potting, and root growth, aeration, and last a long time without breaking down. Good balance of drainage and water retention Orchid Bark is good for holding water, not letting it drown your roots! While Perlite helps creates pockets for the access water to be released.
Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. If you are not satisfied with what you receive, let us know and we'll arrange a refund or replacement immediately. Organic material all natural-- All of orchid mixes are organic without any unnatural or synthetic additives.
10. Apipi #ad
Orchid Repotting Potting Soil with Perlite Moss Sphagnum Coco Peat for Phalaenopsis Succulent Plants, 17 OZ Orchid Soil Potting Mix, Orchid Bark for Indoor Plants #adApipi #ad
- Breathable potting soil mix: pine bark and perlite in orchid soil potting mix have a unique structure. It is suitable for orchid repotting. These organic substances can meet the growing needs of various orchids, and so on. Suitable for different plants: natural potting soil is not only ideal for orchids, but also for other indoor plants.
17oz sufficient weight: 17 oz of orchid soil will satisfy the needs of two 4-inch pots or 5-inch pots. Perlite also absorbs nutrients and slowly releases them. Keep potted plants moist: in addition to orchid barks, the sphagnum moss and coconut coir peat in our orchid repotting kit are also excellent for plants.
They also create loose, breathable growing environments for succulent peperomia plants and Hoya Kerrii. Sphagnum moss and coco peat can not only provide nutrients for orchids but also have strong moisture-retention ability.
The orchid potting soil mix for repotting will create a comfortable and breathable environment for your orchids. The potting mix for orchids has complete functions and does not require mixing with other media. This will save you some of the costs and expenses for planting. Natural orchid soil: natural orchid potting soil is a mixture of pine bark, Phalaenopsis, perlite, such as Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, sphagnum moss, and coco peat. They will make the potting soil have good drainage performance and prevent the plant roots from rotting.